LAST UPDATED: SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information and put you in control.
To use our Services you must be 16 years of age or older. If you are under 16, you may not download or use the Services.
You can adjust your Privacy Settings in the AutoSkill app and choose which personal information we may collect about you and how your information is used.
Information you create or provide to us:
• Account Information: information required when setting up an Account, such as your name, email address or information required to create a profile (if you choose to do so). Bear in mind that false, incorrect, or out-dated information may impair AutoSkill’s ability to provide you with the Services and to contact you when necessary. AutoSkill will explicitly indicate the fields for mandatory completion. If you do not enter the requisite data in these fields, you may not be able to register your Account or to be provided with certain features.
• Information that you choose to share with AutoSkill: information that you choose to share with AutoSkill, including a username you have chosen, reports associated with your username, phone number, “home” or “work”, other “favorites”, car’s details, destinations you may travel to, search queries, calendar information. Even if you aren’t registered to a AutoSkill Account, you might choose to provide us with information.
• Information from your social networks which you choose to connect to your AutoSkill Account: you may choose to connect your AutoSkill Account to your social network account(s). If you choose to do so, you may choose to share with AutoSkill and/or other users information from your social network accounts, such as your Facebook profile photo or other personal information shared by you.
• You may also provide additional information that will be used to personalize the Services and enhance your experience with the Services. For example, if you provide us with your “home” and “work” information, we may provide you with what we think is the preferred route between those locations.
Why AutoSkill collects data
• AutoSkill may use information collected from or provided by you for the following purposes:
• We use your information to deliver our services, maintain & improve our services, measure performance, communicate with you, to protect AutoSkill, our users, the public, and for legal reasons.
• The Services are based on a community of users publicly sharing information with AutoSkill and with other members of that community.
• In particular, users may choose to share personal information such as name, age, gender, picture, their location information, reports and other files. This information may be shared either directly to the Services and to all users, such as in the case of traffic reports, or just to your friends on AutoSkill. This information may also be shared via third party services (such as social networks) which interact with the Services upon such users’ choice.
• You can decide whether or not to upload content to the Services. However any content that you choose to share and submit for posting is neither private nor confidential and you should expect that it may be made public and known to others. Information you choose to upload will be posted along with your user name and other information including personal information you attached to your publicly available user profile. Therefore, you must exercise caution and common sense when submitting information. At the very least you should demonstrate the same degree of caution as when publishing personal information by means other than the Internet and cellular services.
• In any event your email address will not be visible to others through any reports or user posts that you share or upload.
• We, at AutoSkill, take great measures to provide you with the best experience you can have while using the Services. However, AutoSkill has no control over the conduct of any user and disclaims all liability in this regard. Users are advised to carefully and thoroughly consider whether or not to make public or available any information and carefully examine all necessary details related to any communication with other users prior to any engagement or communication being made.
• Participating in any user’s activities as a result, directly or indirectly, from using AutoSkill, is entirely at your own risk. AutoSkill is not a party to any agreement entered into between the users in any circumstances. The user has the sole and ultimate responsibility regarding compliance with all laws, regulations or any other duty. We do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that you may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your participation in any activity or event initiated, held or conducted by a user or a third party nor in connection to any agreement between the users or third parties, including any activity or event related in any way, directly or indirectly, the Services or the use thereof.
• AutoSkill does not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties.
• AutoSkill will not share your personal information with others, without your permission.
• Please note that your username and some other information will be visible to others. Note that your username will be included.
Integration with social networks
• You may choose to share information between your AutoSkill account and your social network account (such as Facebook). Through this option, you may choose to have personal information and other content about you available from social networks, transmitted and shared through the Services.
• The CCPA also provides the right to request information about how AutoSkill collects, uses, and discloses your personal information. And it gives you the right to access your information and request that AutoSkill delete that information. Finally, the CCPA provides the right to not be discriminated against for exercising your privacy rights.